FIELD POSITIONS AVAILABLE
WE ARE HIRING
Dave Zimmerman Contractor, LLC is seeking experienced, detail orientated, safety minded people to join our field teams in the following capacities:
- Equipment Operator
- Construction Laborer
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in all situations.
- Carpenter: Perform variety of tasks associated with the construction of residential and light commercial projects, including site work, framing, wiring, drywall, finish carpentry.
- Operator: Responsible for operating track excavators, back hoes, dozers, forklifts, and other pieces of equipment as necessary.
- Laborer: Work on wide variety of tasks supporting carpenters and operators in residential and light commercial construction applications. Operate hand tools and power tools.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideal candidate will have 4 or more years of experience in the tasks listed above in residential and light commercial construction.
- Candidate must have an unwavering commitment to safety in all aspects of the job.
- Ability to repetitively lift and carry construction materials and tools on job sites.
- Fit to climb and maintain balance on ladders & scaffolding.
- Comfortable working at elevated heights when necessary.
- Ability to learn new skills and apply them on future projects.
- Experience in all three job types listed above is ideal but not required.
- We are seeking candidates with varying degrees of experience, from project foreman to entry level. Compensation level will be based on experience.
Current openings are long-term full-time positions with competitive benefits, including health insurance, retirement, and vacation pay. Dave Zimmerman Contractor, LLC is a drug free workplace.
Please e-mail or mail resume to:
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to: Dave Zimmerman Contractor, LLC
Attention Kathy Berger
1001 N State Route 590
Fremont OH 43420
Please send resume by 04/14/2017. Questions regarding position can be addressed via e-mail to the above address or phone to 419-332-7085.